Fibroblast is an advanced European method of skin tightening, which requires a non-surgical procedure with no down time. This non-invasive treatment stimulates collagen production which produces a more youthful look. Our certified Plasmalift technician uses a hand held device by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and natural gasses emitted from our skin, to form a plasma charge. A small electrical arc is formed and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. The skin then retreats and tightens.
Fibroblast removed or reduces fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, uneven coloration, sagging skin on your neck or tummy, and can remove skin tags and sun damage. The results can last anywhere from 3-6 years, the same as they do with surgical treatments. Like any cosmetic producer, the effects are not entirely permanent as it cannot prevent further aging of the skin.
Areas that can be treated:
- Hooded eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Crows feet
- Forehead wrinkles
- Smile lines
- Neck, loose skin
- Scarring (surgical only)
- Skin Tags
- Birth marks, sun & age spots
What do expect during and after the treatment?
Depending upon the area being treated, the average length of service is 1-2 hours. Our technician will go over an in-depth consultation before proceeding with any treatment to ensure the desired area will be a good candidate for good results. Topically numbing cream will be applied and left on for 15-20 minutes so that the area will be numb to avoid any discomfort. A Plasma Pen is used to create tiny plasma arcs from the pen to your skin, resulting in micro-sized brown dots which are strategically placed in specific areas to tighten and firm the skin.
Please be advised that some areas are more prone to swelling and maybe be sensitive for a few days. There will be small brown dots in the area treated, these will crust over and flake off within 3 to 7 days.
Some results can be seen immediately however it typically takes 4-8 weeks to see your best results. Most areas only require 1 treatment however if some areas do require more treatments, which they can be done 6 weeks after the initial treatment.
Who is an ideal candidate?
- You should be generally in good health at the time of the appointment (if you display any signs of a cold or flu, we do require you to reschedule your appointment)
- Skin should not be inflamed in the area being treated
- Keloid scars are not ideal candidates
- Diabetes, healing or bleeding disorders or lymphatic draining issues cannot receive treatment
- Any sunburns cannot receive treatment until the sunburn has cleared (tanning is not allowed while going through the treatment)
- A client with a pacemaker or any heart condition cannot receive treatment
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding cannot receive treatment
- Must be free of any cancer for 1 year
- Accutane users – must be off treatment for 1 year before you can book in
- Please advise us if you have had a chemical peel, laser or radiation in the past month prior to appointment as this may prevent you from receiving treatment
- Areas that have psoriasis or eczema cannot be treated
Upper Eye lids – $479
Under Eyes – $479
Crows Feet – $349
Upper Lip (fine lines) – $349
Lip Flip (lip plumbing) – $349
Fine lines/wrinkles on cheeks – $349 + up
Jowls – $579
Forehead – $399 + up
Neck Lift – $799
Belly Button Area – $349
Full Stomach (up to 2 hand widths) – $599 + up
Skin Tag Removal – $75+ up
Scarring – $479 + up
In the event a 2nd or more treatments are required, you will only be billed 50% of the original cost of the initial treatment.
As with any of our treatments, we do require a credit card or a prepayment to book this service. All Fibroblash appointments have a 48 hour cancellation policy.